Terms & Conditions
Copyright Statement (Full):
All content on this website including but not limited to photographic work is protected under copyright laws. Copyright © 2016. Ian Richardson. 86-photo.com
Any use of the images contained within this website is strictly forbidden unless otherwise stated .
You may not:
• Sell electronic or printed copies of the images and content on this website.
• Publish these images in any magazine, newspaper, website or other media outlet without express written permission from me.
• Make any commercial gain from these photographs by whatever means.
• Link directly to images stored on this website.
• Claim the credit for any of the images on this website in any form.
• Make any physical copies or prints of these photographs in any form, for any reason.
Any photographic prints purchased from carriesoutherton.co.uk are also bound by strict usage rules and are intended solely for private use.
Private use is limited to the following examples:
> Mounting and framing for display within your own home or office for all non-commercial reasons.
> Packaging and posting the print (framed or unframed) as a gift for no commercial gain.
You may not:
• Reproduce the print in any manor, including but not limited to photographing, scanning or photocopying the print.
• Make any commercial gain from the print through resale by any means without express written consent from myself.
• Modify the print in any way, including the removal of any labels attached to the print.
CREATIVE LICENSE: Images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
PET RELEASE: The CLIENT hereby grants to Ian Richardson Photography and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client’s pet or in which them Client’s pet may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same.
The Client hereby releases Ian Richardson Photography and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs
DESIRED SCENES: The Client will provide Ian Richardson Photography with a list of suggested photographs that they desire in advance. While every attempt is made to accommodate the Client’s desired list of photographs and create the best images possible, no particular image is guaranteed. Ian Richardson Photography is equipped to handle most low-light situations.
In situations where flash photography is prohibited or is deemed to be unsafe, the Client agrees to accept the Digital Images as-is, given the technical limitations of low-light photography.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Although care will be taken with the negatives and photographs taken of the Day, Photographer limits any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver photographs for
any reason on behalf of Photographer, agents, assigns or licensees for their non-performance caused by any force majored or similar circumstances, illness, accident or any cause beyond
their control; nor for the loss or damage of any photographic materials, whether in transit or in developing to return of all money paid by Client. In any event, the limit of Photographer’s liability shall
not exceed the contract price stated herein.
PET PHOTOGRAPHY ORDER: Any signed Contract between Ian Richardson Photography and the Client, constitutes an order for pet photography in the form of digital photograph format.
There are no oral or other agreements of the parties hereto and this Contract constitutes full and complete understanding and agreement between the Client and the Photographer.
The Owner hereby certifies to the accuracy of all information given about the Pet. The Owner specifically represents that the Pet has not been exposed to parvovirus or distemper and has
not been ill with any communicable condition within a 30 day period prior to the receipt of services. Also the Pet is in good health and is current on required vaccinations.
The Owner represents that his/her Pet has not bitten or shown any aggressive or threatening behaviour toward any person, child or animal. The Owner understands that he/she is solely
responsible for any harm caused by his/her Pet, to any person, other Pets, or property, while the Owner’s Pet is at the shoot. If your dog should bite or harm another dog or person,
or spread any illnesses to other dogs, the owner will be responsible for any burdens occurred to the other party.
Ian Richardson Photography will not be responsible for any injuries that are out of control of our staff that your dog encounters. The Owner understands that Pets, when in groups, can accidentally injure each other while playing or swimming. Minor cuts, scrapes, bite wounds and bruises are a possible and not unexpected result of participation in group activities.
DISPLAY PROMOTION: It is agreed that the Photographer may display and use photographs from the shoot for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests,
Kennel Club publications, public display as in malls, Social media. photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television
advertising, magazine advertising and any other purposes thought proper by the Photographer.
GUARANTEED DELIVERY TIME: Photographer agrees to have the contracted order for pet photographs completed within three weeks of the photo shoot day. Also any other photographic
orders will be completed within 6 weeks of order placement. This guaranteed delivery time is dependent upon Photographer having ALL the images in his physical control.
We cannot photograph your pet if the following apply:
1. You do not show your pet’s certificate of vaccine. *Remember: It must be renewed once a year!
2. You do not use flea preventative on a regular basis.
3. Your pet has a contagious sickness or diseases such as – skin diseases, chronic diseases, has a cold, etc., or if your pet has a serious health problem.
4. Your dog has a serious problem with constant barking, not being friendly to other pets, has a biting problem, or marking indoors. Dogs with these problems are up for discussion;
we are willing to work with your dog and do basic training.
5. Your pet is menstruating.
Please bring the following with you upon check-in.
1. An up-to-date vaccine certificate
2. Your photo ID (the owner)
3. Food Supply for duration of stay (We recommend that you bring food that your pet normally eats)
4. Medications should be administered prior to arriving for the shoot.
5. Collar and Leash
Note: If your pet has a favourite food dish, bed, cage, toy, treat, or something please bring it.
Your dog’s safety and comfort is our number one concern.
You must pay the full amount at the signing of the agreement.
We do not give reimbursements if your pet is rambunctious and unable to photograph.
We require that your pet be freshly shampooed within the day or day before check-in.
We do not give reimbursement due to the weather being unsuitable for external photo shoots, but will rebook another session.
Payment must be made in full prior to the photo session beginning – we accept most major Credit and Debit cards , BACS or Cash, we do not accept Cheque
By viewing this website and downloading any image from this website you automatically accept the above conditions. Should you have any questions please get in touch.